How can I change Hotmail password? How to change Outlook password? It is a good idea to give a short reminder about Hotmail before you answer the questions. Hotmail actually changed to Outlook. But in most parts of the world it is still used as Hotmail.
In Hotmail or Outlook, which is one of the most used e-mail services of the world, you need to change your encryption periodically with security reasons.
How do I change Hotmail password in this post? By following step by step, you can change your ciphers in a simple way.
1. Log in to your Hotmail or Outlook account to begin processing.Click to Hotmail/Outlook Login
2. Once you have logged in to your account, click on the profile picture in the upper right corner. From the menu that appears, click on “View account“.
3. Account details may take a little longer to load. Click on “More actions” on the page after the account is loaded. Then click “Change password“.
4. If your mobile phone is registered in the new page, you can click on “text” and get the SMS code. Once you have entered the SMS code, you can now change your password.
If none of these are available then you should click on the one that says “I do not have any of these“. In this case, information such as secondary e-mail will be required. Once you have entered the correct information, you will be able to change your password.
5. After successfully performing the verification steps, we can perform Hotmail Password Change.
You enter and confirm your new password. You will be able to successfully change your Hotmail or Outlook account password.
My recommendation is always to keep the front panel safe. If you want your Outlook account to be secure, you must define your mobile phone number.