[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]Hi guys. It’s easy to block email. Our Outlook (Hotmail) account receives unwanted messages every day. If you are bored with these messages, you can block email addresses.
Sometimes an e-mail you don’t know can harass you. It can receive continuous messages. In this case you have to do to prevent that person. You need to have an Outlook account first. If you do not have an account, please click to register for Outlook (Hotmail) account. Follow the steps below carefully after registering.
- Login to your Hotmail account. https://outlook.live.com/mail/inbox
- Click the “gear icon” on the top right.
- The “quick settings” menu will appear. Type the “blocked senders” in the search section and click enter.
- You will see the ”unnecessary e-mails“ section. Type the e-mail address you want to block in the empty box and click the “add” button.
- And now you can easily prevent people you want.